Mutton Raan Masala is here to treat your tastebuds with ultimate deliciousness this Bakra Eid. Try out this Mutton Raan Masala made with National Chicken Tandoori Recipes Mix and share your feedback with us.
I Made It
1 hr 30 mins
For Raan Marination:
Mutton raan 1
Yogurt 2 cups
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp
Papaya paste 1 tbsp
National Chicken Tandoori Recipe Mix 1 pack
Foil paper as required
Water (for steam) as required
For Raan Masala:
Oil 1/2 cup
Onion paste 1 cup
Tomato puree 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Leftover marination 1 cup
National Chicken Tandoori Recipe Mix 2 tbsp
Heated coal pieces 1-2
Water 1 cup
Oil (for smoke) 1 tsp
Lemon slices as required
Onion rings as required
Green coriander as required
For Raan Preparation:
1. Take mutton raan and place deep cuts on it with knife.
2. In a bowl add yogurt, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, papaya paste, and National Chicken Tandoori Recipe Mix. Mix it well and pour it on Mutton Raan. Marinate it for 3-4 hours.
Note: Reserve the leftover marinade for later use.
3. Now take the marinated mutton raan and wrap it in foil paper. Place it in a steamer. Now cover and steam for 20-25 mins. take it out of the steamer and set aside.
For Raan Masala Preparation:
4. In a preheated pot add oil, onion paste and cook it for a min. now add ginger garlic paste mix it for a min.
5. Now add tomato puree, mix it well and reserved marinade Cook it until the oil separates.
6. Now add National Chicken Tandoori Recipe Mix and mix it again.
7. Add steamed mutton raan, water. Add the prepared masala on the raan. Cover and cook for 20 mins or until fully done.
8. Now put the heated coal in aluminum cup in the middle. Drizzle some oil and give a smoke for 1-2 mins by covering with lid.
9. Now dish it out, garnish it with lemon slices, onion rings, green coriander and serve. Your Mutton Raan Masala is ready.