Craving for street-style rolls in the comfort of your home? Now get an amazing punch of spice and zest as you dig into these easy-to-make Chicken Tandoori Frankie Rolls made with National Chicken Tandoori Masala by Saira Farhan.
I Made It
Boneless chicken 500g
National Tandoori masala 3 tbsp
National’s Red chili powder 1tsp
Chicken powder 1tsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Yogurt 1/2 cup
Capsicum 1 julian cut
Onions 2 medium sliced
Oil 3-4 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsl
Frozen Parathas 8-10
Piece of coal
National Salt to tast
Green Mint Chutney
( Few fresh corriander & mint leaves, 3-4 garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp cumin+ Chili flakes+ 1/2 cup yogurt + salt to taste)
1. Marinate chicken with National Tandoori masala 3 tbsp, National’s Red chili powder 1ts, Chicken powder 1tsp, Lemon juice 1 tbsp, Yogurt 1/2 cup , Cream 2 tbsp, Ginger Garlic paste 1tbsp & National salt to taste.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add chicken and fry until tender.
3. Now uncover. Fry for a minute. (make sure there’s no water) Turn the flame low. Add Onions and capsicum.
4. Burn a piece of coal until red hot. Place a piece of foil & pour some oil over it. Immediately cover for 2 mins. It will give a smokey flavor to chicken. Add capsicum in the end and mix. Turn of the flame.
5. Make Fresh/ Frozen Parathas. Spread Mint Chutney. Add chicken & vegetables & Wrap it!