Give your pasta a twist by making this Beef Chili Macaroni with National Masala and Sauces. Surprise your family with this mouthwatering meal. Try out this Beef Chili Macaroni at home and share your feedback with us.
I Made It
For Beef Preparation:
Beef (boneless) 700 g
National Synthetic Vinegar 2 tbsp
National Salt 1 tsp
National Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
National Cornflour 4 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
Oil (for frying) as required
For Boiling Macaroni:
Water as required
Salt 1 tsp
Elbow macaroni 3 cups
For Beef Marination:
1. Now in a bowl add beef strips, National Synthetic Vinegar, National Salt, black pepper, egg, National Cornflour, ginger garlic paste and chili flakes. Marinate for half hour.
2. Now in a pan heat oil and deep fry the beef strips until fully done. set aside.
Directions for Boiled Macaroni Preparation:
3. In a pot boil water then add macaroni, salt and boil it until its 80% done. Strain through chilled water and toss in 1 tbsp of oil. Set aside.
For Beef Chili Macaroni Preparation:
4. Now in a preheated pan add oil, garlic and sauté it for 30 secs. Then add cooked beef strips and mix it well.
5. Now add green chilies and capsicum sauté it for a minute. Then add National soy sauce, National chili sauce, red chili flakes, oyster sauce, National salt, National black pepper powder. Mix it well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Now add water and cook until beef is fully done. Then add slurry and cook until it thickens.